Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One night in the office

It's always delightful to see Ken.
My favourite pass time is to peep across my cubicles and look at his handsome face.
He's always busy with his work and forgot about what's happening around him.
I suppose he doesn't realise my existence for the past 4 years.
I just get to know that he married his girlfriend few months ago, the girl friend is pregnant with his child.
Sigh... Too bad.
My crush will always be a secret to myself.
But there's always no harm to take a peep from time to time right?

------------

Seems like I'll have to finish late today. I have this urgent proposal needed to finish before submitting to the boss when he comes in tomorrow morning.
Gosh... My piled-up work is so dismotivating...
I grabbed my cup and realised its empty. Can't recall how many cups of coffee I had today.
I stand up from my seat, stretch my back alittle, and I saw Ken is still sitting in his cubicle.
"Urgent by tomorrow morning too? "
"Yeah... Not sure if I can get home tonight. " Ken glance at his watch and started to make a phone call.
"Hello?.... Darling I might be very late, don't stay up for me ok? .... Love you. Bye."
Ken never leave his eyes off of the computer screen during the phone call.
He's such a workaholic.
"Hey, why not take a break and have dinner together? " I asked, " Its gonna be a long night anyway."
"Hmm.. Nah.. I'm fine..." Gosh.. Ken is a hopeless workaholic!
"Well I don't take no for an answer. Come on, it won't take too long. And I can see that you could really use a break. "
Ken thought for awhile, " ... Fine.. I guess no harm though. Lets go. " Ken said while grabbing his coat.
" So how's things with your newly-wed wife?" I try to make a conversation. Its awkward to be silent while waiting for the elavator.
" Well, we're still coping actually... you know... She's pregnant and have some tempered mood.... "
Ken rubs his forehead as he speak.
" Tempered mood?"
" Yeah... some tantrum... and some ... nevermind."
" What is it? " I'm quite sure I get it but just to confirm, " Tell me about it. "
Ken exhale heavily as we enter the elevator, " Jeanie, me and my wife haven't have sex for the past 3 months. "
"Wow... But you can't blame her, you know it right? "
" Yeah... But I have urges too.... "
" I think I can understand it. " I said.
We walked into an italian restaurant.
We ordered our dinner. Ken is having a delicious-looking risotto and I'm having shrimps spaghetti.
After a few glasses of wine, Ken seems like he's finally loosen up abit and felt more relax.
We joked and laughed alot. Enjoying the dim ambiance of the restaurant.
" Hahaha... Oh gosh... Jeanie, its good to have dinner like this once in awhile. I felt like I never knew you before untill today!"
" I felt the same way Ken, did I mentioned that you are the number 1 workaholic in our company? "
We laughed and continue to have one and another glasses of wine.
I look at Ken as he pours me another glass. So good looking and perfect.
Talented, responsible, effective, gentleman.... Why can't he be mine?
" Ken, have I told you that you are so good looking?" It must be the alcohol, I don't feel crazy as I spill the words.
" No you haven't" Ken smiled while he put the wine bottle back into the ice bucket, and fold his palm on mine on the table.
" You are so good looking. "
" Thank you. "
" Have I told you that I have a crush on you?" I'm totally drunk.
" No, but you don't need to. " Ken squeeze my hand alittle.
"................"
We look into each others' eyes.
I can feel his warm hand on mine and I don't want to let it go.
Why is the ambiance so perfect?
Why are they playing jazz music?
.....

Then I saw his ring. I suddenly recall that he's a married man.
"Uhm... erm... I guess we shall get back to work?" I pull my hand back.
" .... Yeah sure." I thought I saw a slight dissapointment in Ken's eyes.
But I'm not so sure.

Ken paid our bill and we walked out of the restaurant.
We walked into the elevator again.
We wait quietly for the doors to close.
And then we wait quietly for the elevator to reach our floor.
I can only hear our breathing.

The door opened and I step my foot out.
Suddenly I felt that I was being pulled back and started to fall.
I thought I'm gonna fall badly on the floor, but I fell into a strong body.
Ken's face is so close to me now. I see myself in his eyes.
He make the elevator stop and kiss me deeply.
Oh.. his lips... delicious.
So warm, so supple and so seductive...
I return my kiss and hold his head.
I understand the message every kissing and bitting carries.
I give him a deep french kiss, with my tougue teasing and tangling with his.
I know he understands my message too.
After a long long kiss, we finally seperated from each other.
The kiss was so good that I forgot I need to breath.

"Jeanie,"
"Yes"
" Have I told you that you're so beautiful?"
"No. You haven't"
" Have I told you that I wanted to do this with you for a long time?"
".....No..."
He doesn't realise how powerful and magical his words are.
I am being possesed. And something is burning inside me.
He hold me so tightly in his arm that my boobs are pressing on his chest.
He look into my eyes, and touches my face with his fingers.
So gentle and careful, as though he's touching a fine sculpture.
"Jeanie," Ken said " Lets make a remarkable night"
I began to kiss his fingers as an approval.
My kisses turn into licking, and I look at his reaction while I'm doing it.
I see fire in his eyes.
He knows my desire from my heatbeat.
I slowly unbutton his white shirt. My heart beat raced.
His chest revealed before me, I place my face on his chest to feel it.
He slide his hand under my skirt and reach the edge of my stockings. He pull it down and take it off completely. "Your skin is so soft Jeanie,"
Without any hesitation, he bend me over and lifted my skirt. Squeezing at both of my butt cheeks he pulled  my g-strings down. I am soaked and ready for him, Imagining what is gonna happen next make me hornier, my juice is dripping down my legs to the floor.
Ken unzipped himself, pull his fierce looking dick out, pierce through my pussy hard and fast.
I scream out loud, shocked by his unexpected enter. Before I could respond, my butt is moving along his sequence without my control. I closed my eyes to enjoy his fierce attack. He pierce deeper and faster, I felt that his marvellous dick is growing bigger inside me and that brought me to another level of ecstasy.
We were panting and moaning. His hand reach to my chest and start to unbutton my shirt seeking for my tits.
He tore my bra off, which hurt alittle and start squeezing my big tits... the movement from behind doesn't stop for a second. He thrust deeper and faster each time and I'm feeling his hot breath beside my ear.
"Jeanie," Ken nibble on my ear " You are such a beautiful woman."
I feel a strong urge in my tummy and started to squirt. "Mmm... So good, Ken... Ooohhh"
Ken thrust so fast that there's no space between me and him. I can't stop myself moaning loudly.
Just the 2 of us, in the elevator of our office. Fucking each other, getting the most pleasure out of each other. I feel like a bitch being fuck in a doggie pose.
Ken do not stop his movement though he knew I've cummed. I'm so impressed. I lean myself on the floor and arched my ass higher to make his movement easier, so that he could fuck me deeper.
I tighten my pussy each time he pull out and squeeze his dick when he enter. That make him moan and even go faster. I look between my legs and sees my juice shooting out everytime he fuck me.
Ken exhale heavily and grunting, I know its about time. I tighten my pussy try to squeeze everything out of him, moaning sexily and waiting for the moment, we are going to the climax together...
"Aaahh!!!" Ken shot his hot cum straight into me. I squirt so badly like I'm going to empty all fluid in my body...
Ken leave my body, his pants are screwed up with all our cums. We were panting and looking at each other.
I smile and touch his face lovingly. He hug me gently and kiss me.
"Oh Jeanie... Do you think we've made a mistake here?"
" I don't know. But it is a lovely mistake that I would not regret at all." I stick my tongue into his mouth kissing him deeper.
Ken hold me tighter and kiss me deeply. I'm buried in is chest, feeling very safe.
He grabbed out clothings, carry me in his arm, he walked out the elavator and into the office.
He placed me on his desk and kiss me again.
"Lets continue this mistake before the sun rises again" Ken reach my boobs and start fondle with them.
I moan with joy, enjoying his services.
"I walked pass the lady's toilet that day and I heard you," Ken is now licking on my ears, tickling it with his toungue. I felt itch and avoid it. Gosh, that arouse me alittle bit more. " I heard you moaning. What are you doing in there Jeanie?"
I blushed. It was my secret with my boss. I keep on moaning as Ken licks my nipples.
"Tell me baby, I wanted to know." He suck it fiercely.
"Mmmph... Oh I was with Mike."
"Mike? Our boss Mike?"
"Yeah... Ooohh.... Mmm.." He squeeze my boobs and nibble on my nipples.
"You're naughty, tell me how's it like"
" Ooohhh!!!" Ken is now rubbing on my clit as we converse. That make me almost cum.
"Come on, tell me," He rub faster, urging me to spill my secrets.
"Aaahh.. Ok ok...Do you remember when you accidentally knocked my down when you're rushing? "
"Yes I remember." Ken kisses me from the neck and work his way down to my tummy and reaching my pussy.
" I accidentally touched your crotch that day and..... and... it made me so horny. So I masturbate in the toilet. But .... mmmm... yess... oooohh" Ken is sucking on my clits now and I couldn't speak properly.
"Go on baby.. Go on.." Ken slow it down and listen.
"Mmmm... I wore a white skirt that day, and I didn't realised I stained it. Mike must have saw it, and he asked me into his room. He asked me to fix his appointement into his computer. And when I was bending over to finish my job, I felt that his hand touching my ass. Ooohhh!!" Ken push his thumb into my pussy tickling on my g-spot while he stroke his dick.
" Yess.. yess... Oohhh.. He's doing exactly what you're doing rght now. The stain on my skirt is exactly where my pussy is. I was afraid to oppose him so I didn't defend. Mike lifted my skirt and pulled my panties down but asked me to concerntrate on my work. He lick my pussy slowly and gently. That makes my knees weak and I almost drop to the floor. Mike hold me from behind and push his tongue into my pussy.... Ooohhh.. Yes, like this!Mmmm...." Ken is thrusting his tongue in my pussy gently as I speak.
" I have to resist myself from making a sound, but I couldn't control my body's reaction. Everyone in the office are busy working, and I was in Mike's room, fucked by his tongue..."
" Though I don't like Mike but he's good with his tongue. The way he tickle my g-spot had make me beg for a good fuck. He keep penetrating his tongue on it untill I couldn't take it anymore. I cum all over his face, and he licked my pussy untill its cleaned. Then after he clean himself up, he asked me to get down under his table, unzip his pants and ask me to suck him. "
"So that's the moment when I came into his room?" Ken asked, now stroking 2 fingers in my pussy, keep me in moderate pleasure. He's gonna wait till I finish the story.
"Yeah... You never know I was there sucking his dick. I scratch his dick head a little, made him shivered, and then lick slowly on it. He had a heavy taste, but he force me to go on by pushing my head towards his dick. I suck him down inch by inch, rubbing his shaft and his balls. He grew big in my mouth that almost made me choked. " Ken's dick grew bigger and is now shaking like its greeting with me. Ken is so aroused by my story.
I get off from the table and start to demonstrate to Ken what Mike asked me to do to his dick.
Licking some precum off from his dick, its tastier than Mike's, I gradually take his dick head in my mouth. With my tongue circling around his dick head, my fingers are playing and stroking his shaft.
Ken gasps.
I hold his dick, stroking it gently and tightening my hands around it. More deeper I suck him in, my left hand reach under his crotch and grabbed his balls. I gently massaging it and look at Ken's expression. Yes, he had the same expression Mike showed that day. I wanted to pleased Ken more, I swallow him as deep as I could, stroking it down to my throat. When I take Ken all in, his dick reached deep in my throat.
"Ooohhh!! God!!! Is this what you do for Mike? Damn....." Ken grunt and moan in pleasure.
I tighten my lips around his dick and start stroking it. Ken grew harder inside me, and he push my head towards him more. I stroke 2 time fast and 1 time slowly, and repeat it all over again. Ken was at his peak of exploding, and he hates it when I slow down. He pressed my head down and stuck to attack fiercely.
"Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!" He finally explode and shot loads of cum into my throat. I drank them all, and clean Ken up by licking his dick and give a final suck untill he became soft.
"Wow.. You're amazing..." Ken give a long exhale and resting on his chair.
I sit back on his table, " Do you wanted to know how the story ends?"
"Yes ofcourse."
I place his hand to my pussy, " I need some contribution of yours" I winked.
Ken thrust his 2 finger in me again, nice slippery passage had make his job easy.
"Mmm.. Yess....."
" After I gave him that blow job, Mike doesn't quite feeling satisfy. So he asked me to meet him outside the office. I don't want to put my job on stake, so I can only obey."
"We went into the lady's room, luckily it was after office hour and nobody know and nobody will come in.
He carry me up and put me beside the basin, tore my skirt and my panties, and fuck me.. "
"It hurt my pussy at first, and I wanted to push him away, but he was so strong that I could barely move him. He fucked me hard and fast, before I know it, I'm feeling aroused, and getting wet. I can't believe I'm enjoying his fucking."
" We kept fucking in this position for the whole 3 hours. I had cum for numerous time. I remember seeing him popping some pills into his mouth before he came meet me, I think that must have something to do with this. "
" And I've been watching for 3 hours too." Ken speed up his movement stroking in my pussy.
"Mmmm.... You did?"
" You masturbate for me...."
" Yes... For you.."
" The wrong person at the wrong timing... Sigh..."
" I...... I don't like him, you know that Ken."
" Yes I know that. " Ken smile and kiss me. His finger stroking faster and faster in my pussy reactivating my urge.
"Mmmmm...."
" How I wish we could do this earlier..." Ken take his fingers out of me, placing his recovered, huge dick on my clits. Patiently cricle around my clit, rubbing his precum on my wet, soaked pussy.
He lead his dick entering my pussy and stop there. Watching me vulnerable, horny and eager for his dick, he smiled. He made some shallow stroke teasing me. "Ken, please..."
" Tell me what do you want from me baby," Ken keep his thrust nice and shallow " Tell me."
I wrapped my hand around his neck and lean my body towards him. Blowing air into his ear, " Baby, fuck me..."
Ken is very satisfy with what he hears and start to penetrate his dick into my pussy. Slow, gentle and steady.
" I love you Jeanie, be mine. " I moan long and soothingly with each of his long, gentle thrust. I guess this is what make love is about. You take your time, and you enjoy it without rushing through the end.
We kiss passionately like a couple, exchanging fluid, playing around with each other's tongue and embracing each other's feature. His hand caress behind my back and stop on my my butt cheek, gently pulling them to him enhacing his thrust. I'm feeling so hot in my pussy, and so aroused. My juices leaking and stained the carpet. We're enjoying everything slowly with the flow.
Ken suck on my nipples and nibble on them. The pain is so pleasureable. We gradually increase the speed of thrusting, I moan to express my feeling and to let him know how good he is and how pleasure I am experiencing. We catch up with fast pace and Ken began to thrust hard.
"Ooohhhhhhh" I'm squirting non-stop when Ken thrust fast like a machine gun.
Ken stop and burried his dick deep in my pussy and release loads of cum inside me. Hot cum filled my pussy and my heart is so full. As his dick leave my pussy, hot cum all spilled on the carpet.
We hug each other and kiss deeply.
----------------------

The next morning, finished proposals are place on boss's table on time, me and Ken had took a day off.
I hate to destroying another person's marriage but I can't live without Ken now.
I gotta go back home and prepare before Ken arrive for dinner.

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment