Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Home Visit

I walked into a cozy suburb house and find delicate furnitures.
There's a handsome mature guy saying hello to me and shake my hand.
He says his name is mark, and introduce his wife to me.
I look into his eyes and smile.I intentionally bite my lips and I couldn't move my eyes away from yours.
I saw that lust in your eyes. And your wife can't see the secret in our eyes.
You brought me to guest room and your innocent wife ask me to just be as my home.
I prepare myself before dinner, wear my favourite perfume and my favorite bras and panties.
Then i put on my deep v knit top with mini jeans skirt.

During dinner, you sat opposite me and your wife next to me.
We're eating quietly and i felt something brushing on my crotch.
As I'm wearing mini skirt i could felt anything clearly. And it makes me shivers.
It was your toes brushing on my crotch and massaging it.
I soon show that dreamy face that you like and almost drop my fork.
u stopped on my crotch and gently pressing on it till you felt it damped.
I raise my leg and do the same thing to you, I slowly caress your crotch.
We're teasing each other and have to hold on our expression, and continue our dinner.

after dinner I stay in room and rub myself.
I can't wait to have your tongue licking me real.
I can't wait to have you fucking my pussy
Can't wait to squirt loads of cum onto your hands....

I waited until midnight and went to the kitchen.
Pour myself some water to drink.
I felt you came behind me. you breath heavily into my ears.
You start to undo my clothes from behind. First my top, then mini, and then my bra, then my soaked panty.
you don't say a word, just spread my butt cheeks wide and penetrate ur hot and hard dick into my pussy.
I bite my lips try not to leak a moan as u fuck me
You go so slow and steady but deep.
gradually u go faster and faster
Before I could cum, you let your dick out of me, turn me around and put me on top of the kitchen table.
Where your wife would prepare you meals.
you buried your head in between my crotch and start to suck me out.
I felt ur wriggling tongue and the sound of you drinking my juices
That smart tongue of yours keep tickling on my g spot which drive me crazy.
I can't hold any more, I moan and cum into your mouth
I squirt so badly, holding your head tightly against my pussy.
Ur moustache tickles my pussy and I let out a moan.

U stand up wrap my legs around ur waist and pull my ass to ur dick while I lay on the table yet. U shove that tool into me and we fuck right there on the table.
Over and over u shove as I slide back and forth on the table.
Each thrust sends shivvers through as ur dick spreads my pussy.
U let out a deep gurgle and I can actually feel ur cum in me
U pull out ur dick and let ur dick rest in my bush as hot cum sprays all over my pussy hair and belly.
When ur done I take hold of the softening dick and milk it and rub the cum on me all over my body.
U watch in amazement as I lick each of my fingers and smile.

I tell u there lots more of me that you haven't explored
and u say just wait til the morning.
I wonder what that means but you turn and head up to bed.
Pissed I get my clothes on, wipe the table clean and head up to bed.

In the morning I walk into the kitchen and there's you and your wife sitting at the table we'd fucked on just hours before.
Your wife turns to me and I think oh shit she knows.
But she says to me that you two would like me to stay at there house while I get myself established in town.
And they'd love to have me stay as long as I want as I'm such a nice guest.
I start to speak but you say that the missus will being going to see her sick mother for a few weeks and i would be nice company for you if I didn't mind cooking.

I nod slowly not believing my ears
and that's what started the most fantastic three weeks of my sexual life.
And to think it all started when I asked you if you'd like to go to a private table so we could
chat.

I'll tell more stories about what the two of us did diary but for now you'll have to wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment