Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hot Tub Fantasy

Kate:

I don't really notice him when he walk through the entrance.
I just finish a margarita and asking for a 2nd one.
He sat beside me at the bar, ordering martini.
I guess it must be the margarita, that encourage me to be a little friendlier than I use to be, I started to make small talks with this stranger.
He's a good looking man with a little grey hair and sexy wrinkles when he smiles.

We talk and joke around, and gradually sitting closer to each other.
I intentionally put my hands on his lap as I laughed at his jokes.
As more margarita I consume, I even start blowing air into his ear.
"Hey Kate, have you heard of the hot tub here in this hotel?" Mark says.
I shook my head, " Really? cocktails and hot tub are always the best combinations."
We laughed.
"Do you wanna go to the hot tub with me?" Something sparkles in Mark's eyes.....

--------
Mark:

we both agree to meet at the pool in ten minutes. I went back to the room rip off my clothes and pull my suit on over my growing hard dick.
I go back to the pool and no Kate. I figure "well dummy she was just playing you"
when out you come in the tiniest swimsuit I've ever seen.
It is cut high on the sides showing off your legs and with just the smallest of straps covering your tits.
When you turn just so I catch a glimpse of the nipples and my dick is pounding at my suit now. Luckily I'm already in the water and you step in so delicately like a queen stepping onto her barge.
My heart is beating so fast I think I'll black out. You splash me and I do it to you. Pretty soon we're laughing and splashing
when my hand brushes one of your tits. I get embarrassed but you say that's alright, it was nice.
I say you have beautiful tits and would love to see more of them.
You smile and slip off a strap. I'm going crazy with lust, but just stare at your beautiful brown nipple as it grows hard and points at my mouth.
I figure what the hell and lean over and kiss it and suck the nipple deep into my mouth. Your hands fondle my head and hold me tight against your tit.
Then you pull me off and say now I have to show you something as you reach under the water and feel my hard on.
I shake as I pull off my suit and your hand grabs it and starts to jerk me off.
Without asking I pull your suit off and we stand close and I let my dick slide along your hot pussy.
The head of my dick is hard and the ridge is huge. It tickles you pussy.
I lift you up and you wrap your legs around my waist and lower your puss onto my shaft.
It goes deep into your puss and you shove a tit into my mouth.
I suck and fuck like no tomorrow.
Bouncing you up and down in the hot tub.
You fondle my balls as I bang you.
Then I turn you around and lean you against the edge right where the jets of the hot tub are. The water is pummeling your clit as I slip my dick into your pussy as you start to moan.
I grab your ass and hold tight as I shove my dick deep into your pussy. It is soooooo tight and hot.
I shove again and again as the water shoots over the clit and smashes into my balls.
I feel the first blast of cum shoot out of my dick into your pussy and I let a deep moan out. Your pussy massages my dick as it goes off again and again
and I run my fingers up and down the crack of your ass.
Your clit is hanging out and getting a work over by the jets.
Your head is thrashing and I turn your head and shove my tongue deeeeep into your mouth.
We french and tongue fight.
I suck your tongue into my mouth as you cum again and again.
As I go limp you reach down and milk the last drip of cum out of it.
You smile and lick your fingers and say let's go back to my room, where we fuck three more times before falling asleep.
That morning as you pull on your suit to head back to your room you say you'll be there for three more days.
As you pull the door shut I call the front desk and tell them I won't be checking out for a few more days.

---

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment